This charming and spacious self-catering cottage sleeps 6 and is found on the delightful Leadengates Field site, in a cul-de-sac of holiday homes built originally as wooden cabins by a local landowner. In the middle of the cul-de-sac is a green with grass and shrubs. There is a footpath to the famous Croyde beach a short distance away (see map).
The cottage has three bedrooms and an open plan kitchen-diner and lounge. The kitchen is fully fitted with dishwasher,washing machine,fridge freezer and cooker. The lounge opens onto a large patio which has sun all afternoon and evening. The bathroom has a bath and integral electric shower.
There is a double bedroom with a vanity unit and wardrobe and 2 twin rooms each with a wardrobe and a port-hole window.
Sitting Pretty has a TV and a DVD player. Wi-fi is also available.
Car parking is at the side of the cottage for 2 cars.
- 3 bedroom cottage with secure suntrap garden
- Sand dunes & beach 600 yards along level footpath
- Croyde village with Olde Worlde pubs 600 yards along footpath
- Excellent facilities dishwasher, DVD, washing machine & tumble dryer
- On small private road with central green
- Cot and highchair available for young children
- New for 2013 Wi-fi now available